Monday, March 10, 2008

Molly's belly, Cory's bike, & Hali is getting big!









Molly's belly is growing and the bun is still baking. My due date is April 26th but my doctor is trying to convince me it is May 17th. We will see who is right! :) We have a new addition to the family. (not a new baby) but Cory's motorcycle. He loves it. It's "just for cruising around the hill country" and "it gets good gas mileage".(Quotes from Cory) Like I'm that dumb. haha. Hali is becoming a big girl! She is very excited for baby sister to come. She kisses my belly and always hugs her and waves "hi". She will be a great helper to mom. She also asked to go on the potty today and told me she had to go #2. Better hurry to the store and get some pull ups and a potty chair! I almost want to keep her in diapers because shes just my baby! I said almost........... :)

8 comments:

Cathy said...

You finally blogged! Yay! I love this pictures. You look so cute pregnant. If I looked as cute as you, I would be pregnant all the time! J/K. I love Hali. She is such a big girl! I can't believe it. I can't wait to see her. And Cory's bike! That's crazy. Too bad you can't ride it. It must be hard with the belly, maybe.

Shalisa said...

Oh my gosh! Hali is a monster now! haha. She is getting so big! I'm excited to be done with school and come home and play with her and then your new baby will come soon after that! YAY! I hope all is well!

Jami Black said...

What beautiful girls you two are! I can't believe how big Hali is, we are so excited to see her. I am so glad you got a blog !!!!

The Mighty Winstons said...

Can I just say that you are a good looking pregnant woman! I mean that in the least weird way possible. Hope all is going well for you guys!

Liz Winston

Gossling Family Album said...

Cute pictures but you need to update again. Hali is growing up so fast! She is not a baby anymore.

Barlow Fam said...

Hi Babe! Found you through Cathy. You look wonderful and Hali is getting so darling. What fun.

Good luck on the potty training, really, my theory is that it should be easy or they're not ready so it should be just fine. : )

Metcalf Family said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! That's all I can say about those pictures :) Man you're a way nicer wife than me with the whole Bike thing.. I keep telling Gavin that until he learns that he's not invincable he can't get a bike (plus we don't have any life insurance) :) I hope you're feeling well and let us know how the potty training is going.

Love Ya

traci miller said...

hello! this is traci miller.. i found your blog on jackie's page... you guys should come play games at our house some time! or we should all go out to dinner again, that was fun! daxon loved your little girlie!