Monday, April 28, 2008

More April





I haven't been keeping up but here is a summation of what's been going on in our house; Cory's birthday was on the 2nd this month and I made him a semi-romantic dinner. (how romantic can you get with a 1 1/2 year old watching baby Einstein in the next room?) :) Then his parents came over for cake and then he opened his present... Guitar Hero III. My bad. haha He loves it and is getting good. My mom came from California on the 22nd and she has been doing everything. Thank heaven! and we're still waiting for #2 to come. Yes, that is her name until we can think of a different one!

4 comments:

the Forrest Diaries said...

We had a hard time picking out names for our second one as well. Good luck, hope it comes soon!!

Cathy said...

Happy Birthday Cory!!!

The Gale Family said...

Happy Birthday Cory!

Jer said...

Cory

You and I have the same hair... line...

I buzzed mine.

Happy Birthday!!!

When you come to visit, bring Guitar Hero III with you!