Monday, April 28, 2008

Waiting......




She, (#2) hasn't come and I am getting very tired of being pregnant!! Hali is such a big girl now! :(
Here is some translations for you from 18 month old Hali Ryann.

Oh-e-oh= video (she's obsessed)
hi-ing=crying (she's usually talking about her babies)
ubble= bubble ( again, she's obsessed)
ow-side= outside ( she is definitely mine!)
pa-pa= grandpa Metcalf (her fav person)
meow= milk

Besides all that she is saying a lot of words pretty well! Poo poo, pee pee, bye bye, baby (hers and the one in mommy's tummy), shoes, socks, cracker, cookies, lots of food items :), hello, hi, bottle, and many many more!

9 comments:

Cara said...

Cute! I love the black and white picture!

jongofish said...

Cute pictures Molly! You have inspired me and I am going to try and set up a blog. It's fun to see what's going on with you guys. I look forward to seeing this new baby. It won't be long now!
Larissa

Rory said...

I love the picture of you and Hali. It is beautiful.

Cathy said...

You look so cute prego!!! Maybe if I looked as cute as you I wouldn't be having such a hard time making the leap and getting pregnant again. You and Hali are beautiful and Hali is so funny! Cory is a lucky husband and dad. Tell him I said that!

Metcalf Family said...

you have to be the best looking pregnant woman EVER!! You don't get all doubble-chiny like me... CUTE!! I love the pictures. Hali is pretty much just like Kali in that video, It's so cute! I wish they could play together. I can't wait to see new pics of #2. I hope we get to see you and your family this summer! Love You Guys!

larissa said...

I now have my own blog name, so I don't have to be jongofish. Guess who came up with that one? :) Thanks for responding to my blog. And thanks for keeping up with yours. It is really fun.

Lauren said...

That is a beautiful picture of you and Hali. You are so tiny! I keep checking for news....I hope she comes soon for your sake...the last couple weeks are no fun!

The Titmi said...

Molly! I did not know you were so close to being due!! Have fun getting that cute baby out of your cute body! I bet you don't feel cute though

The Mighty Winstons said...

Great black and white photo! Every time I look at your blog the days keep increasing instead of decreasing. Tell that little girl that you won't stand for this after she is born. =)