I just want to brag on myself because I can. I used to not feel very crafty or cute and I decided to stop telling myself I am not this or that, and just do. My dining room chairs were really bothering me because they are fabric covered and very hard to clean. With a 2 year old and another baby soon to walk and make messes too, I wanted to do something about it. They had red sidewalk chalk on it, spilled root beer, and who knows what else. (I did try to clean the chairs, but to no avail. I am not that dirty people!) Well I bought some fabric and some grandma sofa vinyl covering and redid them. They are fabulous if I may say so myself. I even have some extra fabric and I am making pillows to match! I am unstoppable!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
I am officailly crafty.
I just want to brag on myself because I can. I used to not feel very crafty or cute and I decided to stop telling myself I am not this or that, and just do. My dining room chairs were really bothering me because they are fabric covered and very hard to clean. With a 2 year old and another baby soon to walk and make messes too, I wanted to do something about it. They had red sidewalk chalk on it, spilled root beer, and who knows what else. (I did try to clean the chairs, but to no avail. I am not that dirty people!) Well I bought some fabric and some grandma sofa vinyl covering and redid them. They are fabulous if I may say so myself. I even have some extra fabric and I am making pillows to match! I am unstoppable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






15 comments:
Molly,
You ARE crafty! I love your blog...can I add it to my blog list? I just started and not anywhere near as good as you or your sister, but....I have to start somewhere!
Anyway, How are you? I'm sure you're busy!
Take care.
Christine
Cute! Got pics of your fabulousness?
Man, now I feel REALLY lame...
You are awesome!!! I want to see! Post a picture please!
I agree with everyone I want to see some pictures... You're so cute! I have to do something with my glider before our next baby comes.. it's SO UGLY!! :)
Yes we need pictures!! I knew you could do it!
Yeah Molly! I'm glad they turned out great.
They came out great!!! Way to go!
go molly! they look awesome!
They look awesome. Good job!
You're so good...unlike your lame older sister.
Hey Molly! I just found your site! It's so cute!! Good job on the chairs!
Merry Christmas Molly!!!
This is your Christmas present! A new blog look. Start blogging!
Wow, I would say how crafty and cute the chairs look (because they do, of course!), but about 30 other people have told you that, since this is apparently your fan club website - by the way why was I not elected President of said site? So I'll just stick with love ya and hope to talk to you soon.
Holy 14 comments! Way to be crafty- watch out- its addictive
Post a Comment