Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I wish!!!!

Man, I would love one of these bad boys! Cory and I are tired of pushing 2 strollers around. Or me trying to push a toddler and carry a baby! This would be an awesome thing to get!
look HERE to see if you can win one. I hope I do!!!

1 comment:

Barlow Fam said...

So, you didn't ask for advise, but I'm giving it to you anyway. The best baby item I've EVER owned is the Sit n Stand. I wish I had never even bought a travel system, I'd just skipped to this. I can actually fit all three of my kids in it if need be, but it has been a life saver on MANY occasions. Disney, SeaWorld, Parks, Malls, etc. The nice thing is that it's a little more compact and since they sit one in front of the other, it fits through doors. :) IF your looking for a jogging stroller though, this is not the one. Here's the info...

http://www.target.com/Baby-Trend-Sit-n-Stand-Stroller/dp/B000BMJ6VG/sr=1-3/qid=1233208413/ref=sr_1_3/185-6999510-6855267?ie=UTF8&rh=k%3Asit%20n%20stand%20stroller&page=1