Monday, January 19, 2009

It's Been a Long Time

I guess with being a mother of 2 babies I only have so much time to spend on myself. And I usually use that time to shower or clean up after my crazy tornado I call Hali. So, I have recorded myself playing my guitar and singing some of my favorite songs. I used to do it ALL the time and I loved it so when you see the videos you will know why they are a little rusty. Ok, a lot rusty. I'm still not sure why I am putting this up for public ridicule but whatever! It's my blog, so there!
........Enjoy the sounds........ of Molly......... :)
Yes, one of them I am in my bathroom. What can I say... it has good acoustics...


12 comments:

Cara said...

Awwww.... that was nice! I like yoyr voice! I didn't even know you sang until that one day at church. I wish I could play or sing!

Metcalf Family said...

That was GREAT!! So pretty molly :) LOVE IT!! When did you start playing guitar.. i wanna learn SO BAD i have a new guitar and everything!

J Klub said...

Oh Molls, that was super-duper terrific! How great that you play guitar...

Ralina said...

That's awesome. I didn't even know you played guitar Molly. I love it. I want you to record more.

The Mighty Winstons said...

Very Pretty! Oh and the music wasn't so bad either. Looking forward to hanging out with the cool kids.

Miriam said...

i taught her everything she knows... j/k more like the other way around

Breanne said...

wow! i found you and your beautiful voice! (: member Zion days! haha. looks like you are doing well. u look very {:

pcerik said...

I couldn't hear you because of the music that plays on your blog! :( Can you email it to me?

Cathy said...

I just flippin love you Molly!!! You're awesome. I love this video. You're so good!

Ryan and Rikke said...

Beautiful! I had no idea you could sing. You sound absolutely amazing.

Jessica Wille said...

You have been holding out on us! I had no idea you were so talented! Very beautiful and I love that song:)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Molly! I had heard that you could sing and play your guitar. I think you should definitely keep up with that talent. You sound beautiful.