Friday, January 16, 2009
The Penfolds came to town!
Mimi and Nate and baby Jarrett came to visit us last week and it was so much fun! Besides the fact that the girls were sick, we still had a good time hanging out, watching movies, playing video games, shopping, going to the zoo, and more!! They stayed for almost a week and I didn't want them to leave!! I miss my sissy! It was a good time though.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
my how things have changed over the years! You guys both look great!
Hey ya Molly!! How are you I have not seen you forever cuz!! You kids are so adorable!!
Looks like fun!! Man I wish we could come down sooner!!
Fun pictures! I'm glad you guys had a fun time together. Sisters are the best!
I love all the pictures! I'm glad you had such a good time with your sister in town.
Post a Comment