Friday, February 13, 2009

When Mom isn't looking...

This is what happens when mommy is getting ready and Hali dresses herself. She is going to kill me if this picture comes back to haunt her in 15 years. *Note: I swear, under oath, that I did not set up this picture or have anything to do with the compilation of this ensemble.*
p.s. When she came to me she asked, "Mommy, you like my hat?" Priceless.

11 comments:

Tabatha said...

They are getting so big. Sounds like you are having fun. Small moments like that make up for the not so fun parts of motherhood. I hope you are doing well. I will be back on the 25th this month to take care of some things with the house. We should definately do a girls night!! Miss ya and hope to be able to see you when I'm back.

Barlow Fam said...

Ha ha, too cute! Is that lotion too!?!? : )

Metcalf Family said...

SO CUTE!! Haha those girls... i bet they will love dress up very soon. I hali has on big girl panties, so she's potty trained!! I'm going to be doing that this week lets pray it sticks this time around :)

Lindsey said...

I can't believe you have two babies... or should I say 'big girls'

They're beautiful, good job.

Jessica Wille said...

That is hilarious! Your girls really are growing up...I need to see them. We'd love to have you over, stop by anytime!

Cathy said...

What a crazy girl! I love it and her hat!

Cara said...

She is just to cute! I love it when they do things like that! :)

Anonymous said...

Kids are funny! Thanks for sharing. Her face looks so cute. She looks so proud of herself. :)

Cathy said...

New Post! New Post! New Post! New Post! New Post!

Nikki Nichols said...

Oh Molly, sorry, it was an April Fools joke. I mean don't get me wrong we want to have another soon, but a few more months not being pregnant is nice for me :)

larshannon said...

Hope you don't mind the comment, but I enjoyed visiting with you at the wedding. Your girls are so cute!