Thursday, April 30, 2009

Umbrella by Marie Digby

8 comments:

Metcalf Family said...

Very Beautiful!! As usual :)

Nikki Nichols said...

Molly! Why is that whenever I listen to your songs I always cry, no matter what song it is! You really are so talented! I wish you would make a CD, I would totally buy it. I hope you know that that is not normal... to have such a beautiful gift. You truly are amazing!!!!

www.thefamilynichols.com

thefrontpage said...

That's really good Molly!

thefrontpage said...

Uh oh. I have your umbrella, ella, ella. You're gonna need it back because I think we all wanna stand under it now.

Ralina said...

You are awesome! Very talented.

Cara said...

You need to do a cd! I like the hair flipping to! :)

J said...

Molly seriously. This brings back so many memories of me begging you to play my favorite songs. You are so talented. Please don't stop singing.
Tahsha

Lauren said...

I Love that song Molly. I have a blog but know Facebook is the new thing Thanks Bye!!!!!!!! Lauren Miller