The girls love going to the park. It is their favorite place! And I love taking them. This day I decided to get some more practice with my camera. It's so easy when they are so cute! Hali was fearless trying to go down the fireman's pole and Emery is still a little scared of standing alone on heights so it took her a while to get used to walking on the play set by herself because she could see all the way down to the sand below. It probably scared her a little. Both girls wanted to do the monkey bars about 5 times each! Dang I have cute kids...... :)
Friday, March 5, 2010
Fun times
The girls love going to the park. It is their favorite place! And I love taking them. This day I decided to get some more practice with my camera. It's so easy when they are so cute! Hali was fearless trying to go down the fireman's pole and Emery is still a little scared of standing alone on heights so it took her a while to get used to walking on the play set by herself because she could see all the way down to the sand below. It probably scared her a little. Both girls wanted to do the monkey bars about 5 times each! Dang I have cute kids...... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Your girls are beautiful and I love the pics too!
Your a natural w the camera!!! The pictures are great!!
These pictures are great Molly! Next time I see you, will you please take some more of my family? I/you got lots of compliments on the ones you took last time.
These pictures are awesome, makes me want a real camera! Your girls are precious!
I guess I forgot to comment. I love the pictures! You are a natural. Can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment