I love Hali's questions. The mind of a three year old is an amazing and wondrous thing. A few of the questions that she has asked in the past few days are; "Mommy, why do doggies pee outside?" or, "Mommy, do froggies have babies?" or my favorite, "Mommy, is Emery my best friend?" She is too cute for words with her little high pitched girly voice and Wells-Fargo-Wagon-Music-Man-kid lisp. She also likes to grab my camera and say "Mommy, take a picture of me!" And then goes on to do a pose or funny face of some sort. I love her so much and I feel blessed to witness her learning, kindness, thoughtfulness, and intelligence. She is so special, my precious little Hali. I can't wait for you to grow up and be a beautiful woman and mother one day. She will be so strong, intelligent, and valiant. But for now, I love you just the way you are!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
I love...
I love Hali's questions. The mind of a three year old is an amazing and wondrous thing. A few of the questions that she has asked in the past few days are; "Mommy, why do doggies pee outside?" or, "Mommy, do froggies have babies?" or my favorite, "Mommy, is Emery my best friend?" She is too cute for words with her little high pitched girly voice and Wells-Fargo-Wagon-Music-Man-kid lisp. She also likes to grab my camera and say "Mommy, take a picture of me!" And then goes on to do a pose or funny face of some sort. I love her so much and I feel blessed to witness her learning, kindness, thoughtfulness, and intelligence. She is so special, my precious little Hali. I can't wait for you to grow up and be a beautiful woman and mother one day. She will be so strong, intelligent, and valiant. But for now, I love you just the way you are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Your girls are so beautiful. It's fun to watch them grow up, isn't it?!?! :)
Aw, I love her and I haven't even met her!!! These pictures are so cute, her eyes look awesome, she is gorgeous just like her mama! Miss you!
Gosh, she is SO pretty... I can't believe how grown up she is! Good baby making!
HAHAHA LOVE THE MUSIC MAN REFERENCE! i hope to meet them soon =)
Post a Comment