Thursday, March 25, 2010

I spoke too soon.

Of course the morning after I sing Hali's praises she shows me her " dark side". :) I am putting the girls up to the table for french toast and I notice Emery's hair has a blunt cut on the top. I automatically knew it had been cut. For a split second I considered the fact that Emery might have done it herself. Not likely. Then I ask Hali what happened and she says, "I cut sissy's hair!" Oh dear. What is a mother to do? I think I will go get an overall trim so it doesn't look too obvious! My friend Heather said at least she was smart enough not to cut her own hair! Now that would have been bad. It has taken Hali forever to grow her hair out! The more that I look at it, the more it seems like an "alternative" punk kind of style. Very asymmetrical. I'm creating a new style. This is one for the books......

5 comments:

Girly Winston said...

You win some, you lose some! Good luck with the haircut.

Cathy said...

I love the picture. It actually doesn't look so bad! With such cute faces, who cares about the hair, Right?

Jessa said...

I love the look on her face. She's like, "Yup, a younger sister's lot in life."

larissa said...

That's funny. At least Hali did it and not you. I gave Karli a haircut one time and I cut her bangs WAY too short. Fortunately, she loved it, but I always felt embarrassed until it grew out. BTW, you have taken some AMAZING pictures. You really have a knack for it.

Katie Blacker said...

When I was little, a neighbor friend and I did this for fun on one of our play dates...Our parents were not very happy!

Your blog is darling too! And, I don't think you can call it stalking when you are friends, right? haha.