Man Have I been busy! It started in May with my Maymester and from there I went to California to my friend Stephanie's wedding. She is my twinkie's best friend. It was a beautiful ceremony and they are a gorgeous, Christ-centered couple. They are going to have the best life together. I got to take some pictures of the wedding and I am so grateful. Then I came back and have been working a lot. Not so much at the pizza joint, but a lot of photography jobs. I love it so much. The next item on the list is to get Cory to 'invest' in me. Let's see how that works out... Then we went to the beach with Cory's parents and his sister Shalisa and her boyfriend Adam. It was so fun. The girls had a blast! I love the beach. It so relaxing and fun at the same time. Fun times.
Stephanie and Steven
Stephanie and Steven

We also did a girl photoshoot. Reminds me of when we were young and would pretend we were models. Silly fun rocks!
Hailey and Justin with their oldest, Mason

This is lovely Leah.

Mim took this one of me.
I MUST INFORM MY READERS THAT IT WAS, IN FACT, HAILEY WHO TOOK THIS PICTURE. SHE IS A VERY TALENTED PHOTOGRAPHER AS WELL. :)
I MUST INFORM MY READERS THAT IT WAS, IN FACT, HAILEY WHO TOOK THIS PICTURE. SHE IS A VERY TALENTED PHOTOGRAPHER AS WELL. :)

Man, I have a pretty sister. :)

I also got to see my bestest friend Jessa and her sweet boy RJ. Love them!

The beach was sweet! The girls really didn't want to leave!
Shalisa & Adam! He is so fun. I like him a lot!
Summer of fun!






3 comments:
Great picutres...we really do need to do a class so we can be pros!!
Dude I totally took that picture of YOU!!! I'm so serious too!
Wait, what about a picture of Adam and I...we were there. :)
Post a Comment