Emery sure is a climber! Well we might have to thank Hali for teaching her. :) I caught her climbing up on to the counter and she said, "Mommy! Help me! I'm in trouble!" It was so funny! She gets herself stuck or trapped high on things and thinks it's a funny game to pretend she needs help. The ironic thing is she really does! Haha! My silly girl!
Monday, July 19, 2010
My little monkey
Emery sure is a climber! Well we might have to thank Hali for teaching her. :) I caught her climbing up on to the counter and she said, "Mommy! Help me! I'm in trouble!" It was so funny! She gets herself stuck or trapped high on things and thinks it's a funny game to pretend she needs help. The ironic thing is she really does! Haha! My silly girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
what a cutie-pie!
Post a Comment