Cory left again. But this time on a business trip. And he left me with my beautiful little lice infested Hali. That's right, LICE. So fun I tell you! I ran to the grocery store after I discovered it at church! I bought Nix. Don't EVER buy Nix. It totally does not work. And it burns. And it sucks. Then I did my homework and I found that essential, concentrated, organic oils does the trick! Tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil, and citronella oil. Heavenly Father knew what He was doing when He made this earth! Boy, do I love natural remedies. So we have taken care of it and all is right with the world. Except I am missing my husband. But he will be back in a jig and THEN all will be right with the world. So for the next little bit, I get to spend some lovely alone time with my beautiful daughters. And then when Cory gets back, I get to spend some LOVELY alone time with myself.
p.s. I will post some pictures on my next entry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
What? No saran-wrap-head pics?!
Post a Comment