Wednesday, September 1, 2010

School has started

School has started and I have been busy! I am taking three classes and next semester I think I will be taking four. On top of all of that I am trying to start up my photography business. I will probably have my website up this week and hopefully that will bring in more jobs. We were also thinking about putting Hali in a preschool and we even went on a tour of one. She was in love. I feel bad we can't do it now, but she will probably go next semester. She was so excited!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Does your school have a pre-school? U of H does and we got a grant for Spencer to go there. If not, check out the local high schools... they usually have pre-schools for their child development/education classes and even the elementary school that Hali will eventually go to might have pre-school there too.