Thursday, January 31, 2008

Whats up with the Metcalfs January




Hali is officially a big girl! She is growing so fast! She will be 16 months on Feb. 20th. I miss her as a newborn. Good thing I will be back up on that horse at the end of April! haha. Anyway, We had a good holiday season and we have been pretty busy. I am due April 26th but the doctor is trying to tell me i am due May 17th. We will see who's right in the end! Cory got a fun car to drive around. He is very happy about it. It's an Infiniti G35S... whatever that is! No, he really loves it. Im not allowed in it. He says I eat in cars and thats not allowed in his car. I have to remind him I am pregnant every once in a while. :) Not that the belly gives it away or anything. We love you all and wish you well.

6 comments:

Cathy said...

I can't believe how big Hali is!!! Max, Randy, and I really miss her. Molly, you look so cute prego. I hope that when I'm pregnant again I look as cute as you!

Cathy said...

Tag you are it!! Check out my blog to see what that means. Have fun!!

Metcalf Family said...

Awww Look at how cute you guys are!! Hali is so cute!! I love the fun little belly.. makes me want one too!! Miss you girl.. I can't wait to see you guys again.. I wanna move down to Texas so we can play!

Cathy said...

Blog Woman! Blog!... J/K. But I do want to see more pictures. I miss you!

Jer said...

Nice bike. I'll trade you for my truck...

The Gale Family said...

I love the pic with Hali eating Cheerios. Adorable! Give Hali hugs and kissies from Aunt Michelle.