

These are some Easter pictures finally! Hali had a great time doing the hunt. It was so hot that day so she got pooped fast. We went to our friends the Ayres house for Easter dinner and Hali loved crawling in the dog kennel. Some peoples kids......... :)







9 comments:
You blogged! I love your Easter pictures! Hali keeps getting bigger and bigger! I can't wait until you guys come to visit!
Awww how cute!! Hali is getting so big! I'm excited for the next time we got to come visit the girls will have so much fun playing together!!
You are too beautiful and I hate you. BUT Hali so so freaking cute oh my gosh!
You are just so cute!! Love your blog!! I'm putting you on mine too!
Love you.
What a cute blog! I'm adding you to mine also:)
Molly,
I can't believe we found you guys! Mel had told me you were expecting. Congrats it looks like life is turning out well for you. Tell Miriam we said hi if you talk to her!
John & Shasta Howard
Wow...she was a newborn last time I saw her. Congrats on number two! What are you having? We live in College Station again. Nate is in grad school.
When will there be a new cute baby to post pictures of???
Post a Comment