


My due date was yesterday, May 11th and she was a no show! I have never been more tempted with an inducement in my life!! She will come when I stop thinking/ complaining/ talking about it. :) Hali is getting bigger everyday and talking so much. Oh yeah... and tantruming!!! Can we say early terrible 2's?






6 comments:
I am anxiously awaiting news. I keep waiting and waiting...although I guess I'm probably not as anxious as you. Good luck! She shouldn't be too much longer.
Girl, you are one hot momma:) I'm crossing my fingers for you that you'll have the baby soon!!
So, if you're officially "overdue", why isn't your face chubby like mine was? No fair! You look great!
You look so cute! I love these picture! I hope that bella comes soon!
Hmmmm whatever you do don't use casteroil!! Ha my best friend used it when she wasn't dialated or effaced and she was having HARD LABOR for 68hrs!!! I hope she comes really soon.. I can't WAIT!!
Congrats on the new baby girl! Jenny told me you had her! Yay for you.. I bet she is beautiful just like her mom and sister!
Post a Comment