Tuesday, May 27, 2008

more pictures of Emery




14 comments:

Bryan, Natalie, Maya and Little B said...

She's beautiful, of course! Congratulations, I'm glad all went well with the birth.

Patrick & Amber said...

Congrats! She is really cute!

Metcalf Family said...

Oh what a perfect little family!! She is so cute, I can't wait to meet her in person this summer :) That's a cute pic of you and Hali and Emery in the hospital, Hali looks so happy to be a big sister. Too Cute!

Cara said...

How sweet! And big! She looks beautiful! I cant wait to see her.

Lauren said...

Congratulations! Jackson wasn't too far behind her:)

Andrew said...

Hey molly the dolly, finally got it out. Congrats.

Ralina said...

I am so excited to see pictures of Emery. What a darling name. I love it. Emmy is a super cute nickname. I'm so glad shes a good baby. You guys are such a cute family.

Cathy said...

Congratulations Molly! She is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!

Jessica Wille said...

Yeah! Congratulations!! She is beautiful. I love her name.

Gossling Family Album said...

She is so beautiful. I can't wait to hold her. By the way I tagged you.

Kristin said...

Molly,

Emery is so beautiful! And I also love her name. Hali looks so adorable holding her baby sister. What a beautiful family you have! I am glad that she is here safely and I hope that you are feeling good.

larissa said...

I love the pictures you have of Emery. She and the rest of you guys look great. We can't wait to meet baby Emmy!

Jami Black said...

She is so beautiful-but what do you expect-look at her mother! Hope you are doing fine. I left you a message about bringing dinner-please call whenever is a good time for us to come visit!

pcerik said...

To me, she still looks like a half and half mix between you and Cory. However, they do look a bit different every day!