Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I've been naughty...

I haven't blogged lately. You know how it is 20 month old and a newborn..... :) But we have been doing a lot! Emery is so big; she is around 10.5 pounds. Hali is such a great helper and big sister. She loves baby Emmy! We went to Houston to visit my dad and step mom and sisters. Hali had a great time playing with them.









11 comments:

Gossling Family Album said...

Those are some of the cutes pictures. I am so glad you finally updated your blog.

Cara said...

Yea! Pictures!!! So cute!

the Forrest Diaries said...

JUST LIKE A BABY, ONCE THE CAMERA COMES UP THEY STOP WHAT THEIR DOING!

Jami Black said...

Oh my goodness-she is adorable! And already over 10 pounds-hopefully that means she is sleeping well for you! Glad to hear that things are going well and that you are out having fun!

larissa said...

Thanks for the update Molly. I love the beautiful red shoes Hali is wearing and Emmy has a CUTE smile! I can't wait to see you guys.

Cathy said...

You have the cutest girls around! I love Hali in your shoes. And I love the shoes too!

traci miller said...

Hello!
I'm doing a Murder Mystery party for Jeff's birthday on July 31st.. at 7:30pm. Let me know if you can make it so I can mail you your characters! It's going to be so fun! I'm going to have babysitters at my house if you want to bring gracie there.. that way the kids will be close. I'm having the party at Jeff's parents house, which is just down the hill from ours. It will probably go till 10ish..

traci miller said...

HEHE.. oops I just copy and pasted that message from the one I sent to Jackie.. that's why it says gracie in there.. hehe.. Emmy is adorable by the way.

Lauren said...

I love the one of them together on the bed. They are so cute!

Cathy said...

Post more!!!

pcerik said...

are those videos at your house or Dad's?