Thursday, September 18, 2008
Finally!
I love my first born child. Hali went number 1 on the potty today!!! Yay! I don't know if she knew what she was doing but she did it! I think I can start full force now..... it will be so nice not to be changing 2 bums all day........ I know it could be worse. I could be changing 6 at once, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Ha Ha! The joys of potty training. I remember Cameron asking me if I need the diaper with a 1 or a 3 on it. Funny. Your girls are so dang cute! : )
Good Luck with that one- may it not drive you crazy!
I take it you've seen Jon and Kate + 8? Crazy!!
But good luck with the potty training! I'm done for at least 2 years(or more him being a boy and all!)
Haven't seen you at church, hope everything is good, call me if you need help!!! I mean it!
Yay for Hali! Max has gone twice in the potty, but I'm not really trying to teach him right now. He just thinks it's fun and gets candy when he does. I know since he is a boy, it will take longer. But Hali will get it quickly for sure! Good luck!
ok so I know this might sound crazy and weird but I was reading about infant potty training when kali was a few months old. It is something I don't think I could ever do BUT i put her on the potty at 4 months old and she peed!! Ever since this I would put her on the potty and she'd just go. I did this every time I'd change her diaper. She'd go if she needed to and not if she didn't. She's even gone poop 5 or 6 times. SO, when Olivia started full on potty training at 26 months (totally NOT ready at all) Kalista has been asking to go potty and she GOES!! Just a suggestion but you should hold emery over the potty just before bath or something then she will link together the toilet and going peepee!! It works!! Crazy I know. Good Luck with Hali I'm going to full force potty train here in a few months. I'm a little burnt out from Olivia.. she's been potty training for over 6 months and still has never asked to go potty and peed her pants 3 times last time i had her.. AHHHHH it sucks trying to potty train a kid that's not interested... Hali is very smart though and I'm sure she'll catch on quick.. Love YOU!!
Post a Comment