to start a new thing. I have always LOVED photography but I never had the confidence (or the camera :)) to start it. Cory got me a Canon rebel for Christmas and I have really enjoyed playing with it. I have taken a few pictures of my friends' new babies. Heather's Hudson(and Morgan), Denae's Brinley, and Myghty's Landon. I just don't know how I am going to get enough practice in with my school, my kids, my job(s) and my house always calling me to come pay attention to them. I MUST find a way because I love it and it makes me so happy! I really hope to be professional one day but it seems that everyone and their mother are photographers now. I'll find a way to stand out! :) Here are some of my first pictures. Please don't laugh (especially you Tyan. She's amazing!)







P.S. If anyone wants me to practice on their family, dogs, kids, engagements, just cute Mom and Dad couple, etc. please let me know. It will be free of course!!
(If you want a C.D. of all the images I will charge about $2 for the C.D.)
Call me or facebook me!
7 comments:
These look great! I love taking pictures too, but I don't have ANYONE to practice on besides Chico!!
I love them. Especially the foot one - those are sooo cute! You're waaay better than me, Molly!!! Miss you, wish you could come take pictures of RJ, Shooter and Winnie for me!
You did a great job on my family's Christmas pics a couple of years ago!
Great pics! I wish I had more time to do it too. I didn't realize you were in school.
I need some pics for my boys rooms, so I'd love to have you practice on them. I want to get some with them and their daddy too! We should arrange a photo shoot!
Very impressive!!
you can take pics of me and the husband!! We never had engagement pictures taken so it would be nice to get some good shots, you are so talented!!
Post a Comment