Monday, February 1, 2010

Why...

am I so depressed lately? It's like I get down over the most trivial things. I don't know why. I feel bad about my dirty house, I wish I had friends to do fun things with, I want to go to the beach, I need to finish school, I wish I was more scheduled/ a better housekeeper/ better mom/ better spouse. It probably explains why it's been forever since I have posted anything. I feel like I don't ever do anything fun.
The only thing that keeps me going is my 2 cute girls. (Even if they make me want to pull my hair out on a regular basis.)

6 comments:

the Forrest Diaries said...

I'm so sorry. I wish you lived closer so I could kidnap you sometime.

Tana said...

Molly...I know exactly how you feel! I have been feeling so much the same way. It sure makes life hard...

Girly Winston said...

Put your trust in God and take a deep breath. Ugly, damp and cold weather seem to magnify these feelings. I think that you should quit that job and play with us on the weekends! How does Saturday sound?

Jessa said...

Molly!!! You have such a beautiful family and friends that love you very much and miss you all the time! You are beautiful and caring and smart and funny and the best ever, so stop it!!! I love you and miss you, lesbian lady lovah!

Metcalf Family said...

Guess what. EVERYONE feels like this from time to time Molly. You aren't weird or crazy. I feel like this a lot. Take ONE thing and work on that don't try and do it ALL. Your family loves you and you are a great and wonderful person. Love You and don't get down on yourself for not being perfect.

J said...

Molly, hang in there. I know we all have bad days.I have a friend here in Oregon that posted something very similar to your blog post. This is her link, but it might be private I am not sure. It is tooomanygirls.blogspot.com. She has two little girls as well. I love you.