Friday, March 5, 2010

Woooh!

Life is tiring. And I only have two kids! (Two crazy kids....). I don't know how you mom's of 3, 4, or 5 do it! (Char and Kelly) Working every weekend at Papa John's Pizza, being a mom all day every day, school, and church callings. It just seems like a lot lately. Luckily, as crazy as my girls are, they are the funniest, sweetest, happiest, most dramatic, and beautiful things I have ever seen! It's nice to look back on pictures of when they were first born and remember the stillness or the helplessness. But I am not one of those moms that get sad at seeing how big they are. I love everyday that they wake up another day older and another day bigger. I love watching Emery learn to talk, interact, and recognize things in the world. And I love seeing Hali be a proud big sister, learning patience with her baby sister, being creative and making up her own games and dialogues. I can't wait to see them grow and learn even more and it gives me the greatest joy I have ever known to be their mother. I am so lucky to have them.

3 comments:

Molly Stewart said...

Molly, you are so talented at photography and such a wonderful mom. You have lots to be proud of, you are such a wonderful person and have a lovely family!!

James & Kristen said...

I love your pictures! Beautiful.

Jessa said...

I love you, Molly, I can't wait to see you in June!!! You have to teach me how to have it so that songs play on my blog...