Friday, August 6, 2010
My Challenge
I have decided to stop watching T.V. It takes up WAY too much of my time and there are talents that I would like to spend more time developing like sewing, scrap booking, exercising, piano, guitar, singing, cooking, and much more reading. I think if I spend more time developing these things, I will find more contentment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I agree and think about this all the time, I am a total TV junky! It's not cool, and I need to commit to a certain amount a day and also only certain shows while RJ is awake. A good idea that has worked for me in the past is to turn on the stereo first thing in the AM, then I don't even bother turning on the TV and I start doing things I actually need to do. (Also the computer can suck me in at times, too!) Good luck, miss ya!
Post a Comment